Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sketch #24

Hi everyone.

Sorry I'm a bit late tonight - one of those days again which I seem to have a bit too often lately. Never mind, we're here now.

Well you seemed to like faking it last week - ohh there were some fabulous cards and some very clever ideas on how to cheat lol xxx

A massive thank you to Priscilla for her sponsorship and without further ado, I can reveal that our winner is .....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:89
Timestamp: 2009-09-22 18:14:12 UTC
Congrats chick and if you e-mail me,
I'll pass on your details to Priscilla so that she can organise your prize :)

So onto this week and as regulars will know, it's time for another sketch and here it is ....

It's fairly straightforward and as always, feel free to flip it and rotate it and resize the elements. As long as we can still see the sketch then it's fine to interpret it as you please.

And it is my absolute pleasure to welcome back ......


Photobucket

Wendy and her Digital Delights - they really are - as our sponsor this week, and this is what you can win -


Here's a little bit about Digital Delights -

"Digital Delights is a magical place filled with little digi creations from all walks of life. Check back often to see what is in the works!! I hope have fun using my images. New Images are being added all the time!! My Design Team & I look forward to visiting with you!!"

Thank you Wendy and you can check it all out here.

So what have our fabulous DT girls done with the old sketch then. Well get a load of these beauts .......



Kath (GDT)



Suzanne (GDT)

Mandy

Kim



Dawny P



Dawny P (greedy girl - I did 2!)

If you have a spare sec, don't forget to check out our individual blogs and see what we've all been up to. And make a date with us for next Tuesday because we have some

fabulous news

to share!!
oooohhhh I love a bit of intrigue lol xxxx

Have a wonderful week and hugs to all xxx


23 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Wow, that is a great sketch. Your fabulous DT did a wonderful job with samples to help inspire us! Thank you so much. This was fun!

fleur said...

I like this sketch so simple, but you could do so much with it

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness ! I just came here to see what your theme is for this week and the first thing i saw was that dragonlady won your last challenge !! the lucky girl just won the simon says stamp one too ! ;-)
Congratulations Dragonlady !! Lucky girl ;-)

fab sketch and wonderful creations from the DT too ;-)
luv
Lols x x

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Fantastic sketch and beautiful DT cards ladies thanks
michelle xx

Kathie said...

Hi Everyone, I just love love this sketch and it's a first time for me to enter Papertake Challenge and it won't be the last.
Thanks so much everyone
Hugs
Kathie
xox

cheryl said...

wow great cards from the team love cheryl xxx

Sara said...

Awesome sketch, and great cards from your DT!

Wendy Hall said...

Wonderful designs from the Dt as always!!
Hugs
Wendy @ Digital Delights!!
Always a pleasure to sponsor Papertake!!

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Great sketch, I hope you like my creation.

Julie-Ann said...

great challenge girls, and such beautiful cards from the design team
crafty hugs julie-anne xx

michele said...

Fab sketch and stunning DT cards!! thanks for the challenge. It's been ages since I have had time to join in! hugs mx

Leah l'Orange said...

WONDERFUL, inspiring stuff from the DT! thanks for a great sketch! :)

Lorraine said...

Loved this design, really enjoyed making this card.

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely sketch and some amazing cards.x

Simone said...

Wonderful creations, Ladies!
Simone

Linda said...

What a really great sketch!!
Very beautiful and creative cards by the DT...thank you!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Dora said...

Great sketch to work with, and great examples from the DT!
xo Dora

ribenaruby said...

Fab DT work, sketch was an easy one, loved this too!

Sue said...

thanks for another fabby sketch and gorgeous cards by the DT:)

sue
xx

fleur said...

I loved using this sketch, I think I may use it for a few different cards, everybody has done so well with their enteries

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Team,
Thanks for a great sketch challenge and a wonderful gallery of DT cards.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Angie said...

This was a fairly easy sketch that I enjoyed!

Cathy said...

Thanks for the great challenge and inspiration! Hugs, Cathy